坏蛋猪~我爱你

坏蛋猪~我爱你
想念你

2010年7月25日星期日

today...~go to cut hair~

haha~
me go to cut hair jor lu~~
he say gor~
dontwant give me go to cut ....
but...
not me bu ting hua><
not cut shorter lar~
have liu xing bah le~
hehe
cut jor~
i very sam tongT^T
but ok lar~^^
mun yi lo~
but qian mian very short><
T^T
hehe
will long geh~
wei jor he cut?
no lar~
wei jor he cut what?
memory?
sot jor mie~
kekekezzz
not lar~
we have many memory cannot 4get
i will remember~
is u make me happy....
is u make me cry about u
is u make me sam tong
is u make me frist time so love one people
is u make me worry u
is u make me miss u
is u make me is a naugth girl change to guai guai liu
is u make  me frist time ting hua about u
so i dontwant 4get
is sweet memory~^^
                                                                     拍谢~藕舌头太长=p

                                                              怀念藕以前的头发T^T

没有评论:

发表评论